Reviews . . . off the boat and online
We know how important reviews are in today's travel world, so we are beginning to reach out to our previous guests and ask them what they thought about their KeySea Adventure. It's new, so check back frequently to see updated reviews all the time. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 305-394-3096 - we are happy to help!! Looking forward to welcoming you aboard . . . .
- Good to hear from you. We loved your boat, it was well prepared, clean and didn't cause us any issues. Very nice and romantic adventure. Also appreciate the orientation on your skiff.
Mike Y., February 2014
- “please quote me: "KeySea Houseboats was exactly what we wanted: well maintained, clear instructions, spic and span galley and head, easy to anchor, electrical and plumbing systems easy to operate. John was friendly, thoughtful, available, and offered the local knowledge that saves cruising time and reduces headaches. I recommend the snorking and the kayaking and the sunsets. I grew up in south Florida, have been to the Keys a dozen times, and always wanted to spend time on Florida Bay. A houseboat is the best way to do that."
Daniel B., February 2014
- Thanks for a great time. Lifetime of memories.
Joey S., October 2013
- I wanted to thank you for your time and effort you invested in us. We had an absolute blast with everything we encountered on our trip. We wanted to wish John a fantastic birthday! We hope all of your hopes,dreams and wishes do come true!
PS. when our computer is fixed and I'm able to upload our camera I will email you the pictures we have of the shark and (ho*&! s*$!) sting ray friends, a whole new respect for mother ocean and her children was defiantly learned on our trip and remains close to our hearts
Liane M., October 2013
- We had an excellent time at KeySea. It offered an entirely different look at the keys then I've gotten diving or renting hotel rooms there. I'd recommend that to any other couple whose looking for a way to get away from all the distractions. You all were great hosts, And I plan to spread the word around. Thanks again, Dan
Dan, March 2014
Hi John just a quick note to say thanks. Hugh and I had a great time and everything was just as advertised. That's rare these days. Thanks again.
Brian, August 2014
We just returned from a 3 day stay on Keysea Houseboat. I cannot say enough good things about our experience. The houseboat was the perfect way for my husband and I to enjoy two full days on the water, while our 4 year old son had plenty of room to play, and he also enjoyed fishing with his Dad and taking a swim in the ocean. We saw manatee, rays and plenty of dolphin, and the fishing was great as well. Capt John was an expert and knows the area inside and out. He was extremely accommodating and very friendly. We look forward to our next stay!!!
Lisa & Brett, August 2014
We had an amazing time aboard keyseas houseboat this weekend. The boat was clean, well equipped with kitchen supplies and fishing gear. John was very hospitable with our needs, even helped us clean our fish. There was plenty of water for showering and washing dishes. If you want a nice getaway call keyseas, it's amazing being your own captain, plenty of seclusion for a romantic getaway. Thank you John for sharing your lovely boat with us.
> Noel and Dona, September 2014
Subject : It was AHHHHHmazing
Message : Jon- just wanted to make sure that you know and can share this with other people.... we absolutely, positively, LOVED LOVED LOVED our time on your houseboat. 1. My hubs and I both felt like we were talking with an old friend when meeting you and getting our instructions. We really enjoyed our conversations with you and hope to get to talk to you more in the future. 2. It was just my husband and I and we needed time away just the two of us- and thats exactly what we got. 3. The houseboat had everything we needed and more and we got all the instructions we needed to be able to use everything and feel comfy womfy. 4. We had dinner with DOLPHINS. so yeah, we were both really happy! 5. We had the best sleep ever!!! 6. We fished, we kayaked, we ate, we slept, we watched the sunset, we explored, it was the bestest time EVER!!!! 7. Although we have been on boats before we don't have extensive knowledge but the instructions we were given and all the checklists really helped us to feel safe. Jon thanks again! You really are a great host! We hope to see you again soon.... is tomorrow ok? jk. sorta. Arinee & Randall, September 2014
-Most Interesting Man in the World